The SFL Virtual System is a platform that offers live interactive online classes using a teaching methodology applied to virtual learning environment:
- Classes are live; schedules and duration are adapted to each level of language proficiency.
- Same syllabus as in a traditional classroom.
- Small class sizes that allow teachers to devote more time to instruction.
- Learners and instructors engage with one another through an interactive and a multi-screen class software.
- Course learning outcomes and materials are the same as in a traditional classroom.
- The SFL Virtual System reinforces the continuous supervision and training of our instructors, who are experts in teaching Spanish with a recognized professional career.
- The University of Alcalá will certify ECTS credits.
These courses may be designed for students and groups who require specific language training.